- With a view to protect the collective interest of all participants of any service offered by this web site, STCAA expressly reserves the right to refuse your application or terminate your participation without any reason being given to you. Nonetheless, in the event of your application being refused or participation being terminated, STCAA will notify you of its decision by post or by electronic mail at the address you provided and, if the Committee Members of STCAA deem it appropriate, inform you of the reason(s) of refusal or (as the case may be) termination.
- STCAA will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that every participant in any service offered by this website is a student or an old student of Shung Tak Catholic English College, originally located on Castle Peak Road, Shui Bin Wai, Yuen Long, N.T., Hong Kong; and from January 1992 forward relocated to 1 Hung Tak Road, Hung Shui Kiu, Yuen Long, N. T., Hong Kong.
- STCAA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by any use of or delay, error, mistake and/or inaccuracy in any of the contents, information and data collected, published, transmitted, downloaded and/or uploaded in connection with any service offered by this website or otherwise. You are supplying, obtaining and using all the contents, information and data at your own risk.
- STCAA accepts no responsibility for any loss and damage whatsoever caused as a result of the publication of any libelous material or content provided by the participants of this service or otherwise. Nonetheless, if you consider any material or content to be defamatory in nature, you should set out your complaint in writing and send the same by post or electronic mail to STCAA without delay.
- STCAA accepts no responsibility for any loss and damage whatsoever caused by the malfunction of its computer hardware or software or otherwise.
- You agree that the use of STCAA's service is entirely at your own risk, and such service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. STCAA makes no representations or warranties of whatsoever nature, express or implied, including without limitation (a) those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement in connection with such service; (b) that such service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of information or data resulting from your use of the STCAA email forwarding service. STCAA shall not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from your use or the unavailability for use of the STCAA email forwarding service or any other matter whatsoever in connection with the provision of such service by STCAA.
- Please note that the personal data supplied by you will be retained by STCAA. Your personal data will be used by STCAA primarily for the service offered by this website and may also be used to facilitate communication between STCAA and/or STC and yourself or in connection with activities organised or sponsored by STCAA. Please be informed that you have the right:
- to obtain a printed copy of your personal data held by STCAA (STCAA reserves the right to levy copying expenses); and
- to request that necessary corrections be made if such data are inaccurate.
- If you wish to participate in any service offered by this website, you must complete the corresponding form(s) and send the same to Shung Tak Catholic English College Alumni Association ("STCAA").